Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Too Faced Smokey Eyes & Beauty Bridge Review

Too Faced Smokey Eyes Palette from Beauty Bridge!!!


I dont own any products from too faced so when i was contacted by Beauty Bridge and saw how reliable this company is and the customer service is i was very excited to do a review for the company. Most videos i watched talked only about the product they were sent but beauty bridge doesnt own too faced so my review is more based on the company since they are newer! All links and extra information about the website are in my video! Trust me i am very excited to have another resource for the beauty community, we need all the deals we can get!!
                     you can see my video on youtube that you can see here:
                         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJEmrYVQdc


Here are some swatches of the colors from the palette, these are on bare skin with no primer, as you can see they are VERY pigmented. The shadows are super easy to blend and all besides the first three (Dark gray, silver, Black) have a gold glitter so it makes the colors easly blendable and a perfect golden sheen! For anyone who doesnt know how to do a smokey eye this palette is an amazing product to own, it comes with 3 different cards showing you how to achive a perfect smokey eye!

              Heres my Winter Peacock Smokey Eyes Inspired Look using the Palette:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPD_zgIOA2Q


ASHES ON FACEBOOK!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000455434197#!/pages/LovenLipstick/141401649242177

CHAT WITH ME ON TWITTER!!!
LovenLipstick2

Disclaimer: I was contacted to do a review for Beautybridge.com. i am not affiliated with any company and was not paid to do this review. These are my Honest opinions and the too faced palette was sent to me to review.All other products used in this video are purchased by me with my own earnings!

1 comment:

Anahita said...

wow this palette look super pretty!!

http://obsessiveness4makeup.blogspot.com/