Thursday, September 23, 2010

HELP PICK MY NEW HAIR COLOR!!!



Hello Darlings!
So the picture above is indeed Hilary Duff but that's not why i posted it!! Right now i am Platinum blond and want to go back more natural which is her color, so I'm getting my hair dyed in a week by my lovely friend Leeanne who is AMAZING at what she does!
BUT as fall & winter are my favorite time of the year i have this desire to add some Red to my hair. Yes RED! I'm just not sure which hue to use.. should i go towards

Bright red hue: NOT IN BANGS THOUGH..

ORANGE Hue: Maybe not this orange but similar


Burgundy red hue: similar to this!

I would love to hear your what you think, I'm going to have 6 to 8 pieces low lighted under my crown, similar to the Christina Aguilera  picture i added! Please let me know!
XOXO & LOVE


No comments: