Saturday, July 24, 2010

"Blog-ject 365" With Ashley



Hello Darlings!
         I hope everyone had an amazing summer, and atleast can say they got to relax in the sun for a bit! I have been wanting to do a project 365 like all my wonderful friend on facebook, BUT i feel as if just talking a picture of something once a day is kinda well dull. I have been seriously slacking on my followers and keeping in touch with my lovely twitter/youtube friends (which by the way I MISS YOU!) i promised i would come back and do videos but its been so hard with my surroundings and time schedule so i will be blogging until i am back on track. Im going to post whatever is on my mind at some point of the day and always end a blog with a quote or song im listening to at the moment. I thought it would be a cute touch!!


I also decided to re-vamp my page and banner, i find it to be way more appropriate and not to mention ADORABLE! i still cant figure out how to change some colors on the page, but im one step closer!!!  Let me know what you guys think!


Blog-ject 365 - Day 1
    Today i took my brother to see despicable me in 3D. Despite the doubts i had about it being really bad and cheesy it was indeed really good, i almost cried at the end! A great new addition indeed i wish i could have been 3 years old and seen a 3D movie!!

Love Always Ashes <3






While Typing this blog, i was listening to The Ready Set - "Love Like Woe"

No comments: