Thursday, December 20, 2012

Falling in Love: Mineral Shadows do the talking!

If Minerals eyeshadows could talk, they would tell you how Magical they can be. I am constantly amazing on what these loose eyeshadows can do and how highly pigmented they can be, No pressing needed! If your like me and love anything shiny in a small container.. you know what im talking about... TOTAL Eye Candy.

Here some Fall Inspired Fun looks i did using My Beauty Addiction Mineral (MBA) Shadows with just there Shadow Proxy as my base! Thats it!


MBA Mineral Foundation in #3 Cameo.
MBA Shadow Proxy as base.
MBA Mineral Eyeshadows in Golden Tiara, Twisted, Midnight Kiss & Ballroom Blitz!
www.mybeautyaddiction.com

 MBA shadow Proxy as my Base.
MBA Mineral Shadows in Honey, spiced Pumpkin, Cornucopia & Swiss Chocolate.


 MBA Foundation in #4 Buff
MBA Shadow Proxy & MBA Foiling medium
MBA Mineral Shadows in French vanilla, Cayenne, Drifter & Starfish. MBA Red Pressed Glitter from Naaughy by Nature palette with MBA Glitter Fix Adhesive.


 I used MBA Shadow proxy as my base.
MBA Mineral Pigments in White Diamonds, Ballroom Blitz, Raspberry Martini, Rubies & Diamonds and Masquerade!
www.mybeautyaddiction.com
 


What are you favorite brands of Mineral Shadows? This brand has quickly become mine, but i still have a few others up my sleeve as well!

Enjoy!!





All Photos are of me and of my art. I take all my photos and spend my time creating these and editing, do NOT steal my photos please, respect my wishes.. thank you :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agh your makeup skills are so beast! The first look is just breathtaking :D Well done!