What i have been pondering for years now is what Airbrush system should i invest in..... I mean honestly its alot of money just to use for myself so when i expanded my business in the last year i truly have had a rocky start finding one! My experience started when i purchased a TEMPTU for Sephora airbrush system for personal use and after 6 months of perfect application it just stopped working and i couldn't get it replaced or fixed without paying for almost a new one. It was a huge let down for me especially since it was a big purchase. I took the plunge almost 4 months ago now and purchased a Luminess Air System on QVC because who doesnt like payment options right!? I now own two and both are by far the best investment anyone professionally would want to carry with them!
Luminess Air Special Edition Paparazzi Pink Beauty System
- Pink Airbrush Beauty System includes:
- Compressor with stylus
- Silicon hose
- AC adapter
- Empty cleaning bottle
- Instruction guide
- Instruction DVD
- Color Extras Kit includes:
- .25 oz. Airbrush Moisturizer & Primer
- .25 oz. Airbrush Bronzer
- .25 oz. Airbrush Brightening Glow
- .25 oz. Airbrush Blush
- Ultra Foundation Starter Kit includes:
- (2) .55 oz. Airbrush Foundations
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Luminess Air Pro Beauty Airbrush System
- Compressor with stylus, made of plastic and metal. Compressor measures approx. 4-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 3"H with 5' cord; stylus measures approx. 5-1/2"L x 1/2"W x 2"H
- AC adapter cord with 6' cord
- Airbrush cleaning bottle
- Instruction guide
- Instruction DVD
- Silvertone travel case, measures approx. 11"L x 2-3/4"W x 3-1/2"H, made of vinyl, plastic, rubber and metal
- Luminess Air 7-piece cosmetics Starter Kit includes: (4) .25 oz. Airbrush Foundation shades; .25 oz. Airbrush Bronzer; .25 oz. Airbrush Pearl Shimmer Highlighter; and .25 oz. Airbrush Blush
- Complete airbrushing system - gives optimal coverage for many skin issues, giving a photo-retouched-looking finish.
- Just one airbrush setting for foundation and allover face bronzing.
- DVD and instructional book show you step-by-step how to use this system.
- Each skintone kit gives a full range of foundations to complement your skin tone. Allows for color variations as your skin color changes from a summer shade to a winter shade.
- Airbrush bronzer - contours face (cheekbones, forehead, chin and jaw line).
- Airbrush pearlizing shimmer - provides a flawless, luminous glow. Use on your cheekbone, down the bridge of the nose, on chin, forehead, neck, decollete and arms.
- Blush - for a beautiful, natural-looking blush.
- Unit weighs under 1 pound.
- UL listed.
- Made in China and USA; cosmetics made in USA.
- Comes with a manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Whats actually the difference you ask??
You mean besides the price? Well for starters the Paparazzi Pink edition is a 1 speed system where the Pro system is a 3 speed system; These 3 speeds consist of slow, medium & fast so you can get an accurate and perfect application where you need it. I found that i tend to use the 1 speed machine more often not just because its Pink (which is a factor) But its also just quicker to just press the button one time instead of 4 times to turn the machine off. For anyone who wants a professional system the pro system is a must it also comes with the silver clutch which makes my life so much easier especially when i am packing up my makeup kit. I also recommend having more than 1 system and airbrush gun attachments because you never know what actually might happen. BUT if your just looking for yourself i would invest into the standard 1 speed system it really does photo differently as well as improve your skin conditions! Luminess Air is a well known & Respected Company amongst the beauty community. I am proud to tell my clients i use Luminess Air, it is truly a spa like experience for my business!
These systems come in White, Pink & now Black!!
Please Stay Tuned for a Detailed Review on Luminess Air Ulta & Matte Foundations!
Disclaimer: This review expresses my honest experiences with the Luminess Air Airbrush Systems. I myself purchased the paparazzi Pink edition system, while Luminess Air was generous enough to send me a Pro system for review to compare. I am not Affiliated with these companies, although i do use them in my business.