Sunday, August 15, 2010

Body Acne Sprays? SAY NO WAY!






I recently went shopping (at target) to pick up my face scrub and Toner. I saw Neutrogena has recently came out with body clear spray for hard to reach body acne, such as your back. I had to laugh! Its about 8.99 and comes in a 6 oz spray with 0.5% salicylic acid which helps clear and prevent breakouts. This sounds great at first but its basically salicylic acid and witch hazel in a bottle. Wanna know what I've been doing for the last 2 years to keep away body acne? use your Toner! I have been using Neutrogena's Acne Stress Triple action toner and adding half in a .85 cent plastic spray bottle, not only is this almost 2 dollars cheaper its 2.0% in salicylic acid and 8 oz, PLUS you can use this for your face as well!
 I use this in the summertime under my breast and on the top of my back and i never get breakouts! plus using the spray bottle save alot of product from being wasted! I also use the Stress Free Face scrub by Neutrogena once or twice a week, it cools and calms my skin saying good bye to sweaty days in an instant! Trust me and save your money!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I saw that and thought the EXACT same thing! But, y'know... people are still gonna buy it.