Here's some Beauty Advice i came across from Real woman, who swear by them because they simply work!! Makes me want to try some of these tips, especially the ones i have never heard of!
Whats your Beauty Advice you give people, or that has been given to you? Mines below!
- Don't be afraid to go bare-faced.
- Drink Lots of water! Don't over drink the recommended amount or your body and face become puffy
- Spray your face with a light mist of hair spray it makes your make up last longer on a night out
- Don't stand right up close to the mirror to apply your make-up. Most people will only see you from 3 feet away and those who come any closer like you just the way you are.
- Applying lemon juice to your face and do wonders for your skin
- use a damp brush with pressed powder and eyeshadow to ensure perfect coverage
- Baking soda as a very light abrasion for your face It works great and softens the skin and is CHEAP
- Take makeup off before bed and never skin the night cream or lotion. Skin need to reboot at night too!
- Vaseline to remove eye make up. Especially good for getting waterproof makeup right off while it conditions tired lashes.
- Spray a bit of hairspray on your fingertips, dab onto brushed eyebrows to keep them in place all night.
- Don't be a Foundation Addict and let your skin to breath!!!
- Smiling everyday, you will see the difference!
- Don't pick at your spots because 1: You make them worse & 2: they could leave scars.
- Use olive oil as makeup remover.Helps moisturise your face as well as remove all makeup residue (especially mascara and eyeliner) without blocking your pores!! very Cost effective!!
- Get a good night sleep, your skin needs it too!
- If you feel good, you look good!! Being happy heals the soul, mind & skin!
- Put used tea bags on your eyes to reduce puffiness and brighten tired eyes.
- Always wash your face with cold water at the end to close the pores.
- Don't smoke, wear high SPF drink plenty of water and eat a well balanced diet, it just works!
My Advice i tell everyone:
- Blend, Blend, Blend, Not just your Eyeshadow! foundation and blush is important too!